Tiger-Rock Martial Arts in Tuscaloosa AL Welcomes You
Welcome to Tiger-Rock Martial Arts, the largest martial arts franchise in the world. As part of a national franchising company, our academies provide the highest quality of programs, training, and service to over 30,000 members. Since 1983, Tiger-Rock Martial Arts has been committed to delivering programs to its participants that truly make a difference in their daily lives.
What Makes Us Different
Tiger-Rock has taken the martial arts experience to a new level. Our programs focus on the components that increase fitness, artistic precision, and self-empowerment. Countless hours of research and staying abreast of the latest sports science are just the beginning. At Tiger-Rock Martial Arts International, we fit your busy schedule and on-the-go lifestyle. With a diverse selection of classes and times, there are no excuses not to start today! Our academies are geared up with the essential elements of a great training workout and our academy owners stay current with the latest training methods. We offer a wide variety of adult and youth programs to ensure that each participant gets the best experience possible.
You can be assured that participants will receive the highest quality of instruction. Tiger-Rock Martial Art Instructors are required to be certified and earn continuing education credits to keep up-to-date with the latest policies and teaching methods, ensuring safety and enhanced learning. Tiger-Rock Martial Arts International recommends that all Instructors in the academy maintain a current CPR and First Aid certification. Tiger-Rock Martial Arts also recommends academy owners conduct background checks on all annually-qualified Instructors and academy workers 18 years old or older. Academies place a high priority on protecting the safety of members.
Students enjoy the many benefits including:
- There are specialized classes, specific to each groups unique classroom needs: Tiger Cubs (pre-school age 4 yrs), Juniors (6 yr olds – 12 yr olds), and Teens & Adults.
- Students can start any time and blend into the academy with other beginners.
- New classes are forming daily.
- Annually qualified instructors are dedicated to excellence and continuing education.
- Students can move forward at their own rate and not as a class unit.
- Year-round advancement opportunities
- Year-round competitive opportunities and the local, state, and national level.